Cover Reveal, Chat Tonight... Stuff

I've been finishing a book and promoting two others. It's been a busy March, I tell ya! But I wanted to pop on here and show you this:


Stunning, right? As a bride should be. When His Blushing Bride comes out on May 11th, it will be the fourth in my Montana Born series. Have you read the previous? They're look like this:


If you like to read in order, they go:

  1. Hometown Hero - Amazon: US | CA | UK | AUS | Nook | Kobo | iBooks | Smashwords 
  2. Blame The Mistletoe - Amazon: US | CA | UK | AUS | Nook | Kobo | iBooks | Smashwords 
  3. The Bachelor's Baby - Amazon: US | CA | UK | AUS | Nook | KoboiBooks | Smashwords
  4. His Blushing Bride - May 11th

You can download all my books from GooglePlay too!

***CHAT! GIVEAWAYS! KINDLE!!***

I'll be talking about this book along with my current releases at the Writerspace Spring Fling tonight. Please join me and many, many more authors for chatting and giving away of Kindles, autographed books, gift cards and more. You don't have to be present to win, but you must be registered. 

To register, and for details on all participating authors and prizes, visit http://www.writerspace.com/springfling.

Comments