I know, I know

Nothing since Mother's Day? What's up with that?

Houseguests who kept me up way past my bedtime on a school night, some writing stuff I had to get out the door and an order has been placed for a MacBook Pro. Thank you to the nice people at American Express. Now I just need to figure out how to make the laptop print to the serial port HP 5L that has been my workhorse amazing printer since before my daughter was born. Not kidding.

Anyway, busy busy and miles to go before I sleep, but will catch up here hopefully over the weekend.

Cheers,
Dani

Comments

  1. Super fun/naughty houseguests. I bet they got their own when they were called for a full day of decorating duty though so no worries.
    Yay macbook pro. Welcome to the least exclusive club going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment