To that end, I've had some nice publicity with a radio and magazine interview and will be giving some talks in the near future. Check me out on this screenshot of the magazine cover, bottom left:
I don't have rights to post the actual interview, but follow this link about Writer's Forum Magazine (UK) Issue #135 to read how this interview came about and get a link to subscribe to the magazine.
In early December, I was also featured in a CBC Radio West Interview. Very fun!
What's next? Well, I have an author chat scheduled on Goodreads where I'll be giving away a few books, plus some speaking engagements. Two of them are Valentine's Day themed and a third is still to be finalized.
- Goodreads Chat
- January 10-12
- An informal online chat where you can ask about my writing, upcoming releases, how I finally sold...
- Valentine's Brunch
- Sponsored by the Romance Writer's of America, Greater Vancouver Chapter
- Sunday February 17th, 11am in Richmond, BC
- I'll be speaking about my First Sale along with three other new authors who made their First Sale in 2012
- Romance and Chocolate
- Grand Forks Library, February 23
- I'll be speaking to readers and writers on the changes in today's publishing industry
If you'd like to be kept abreast of all my news and new releases, please sign up for my newsletter using the form on my website.