Send Photos Of My Book

You Could Win A Signed Copy

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.  I had ten days off, spent 4 of them visiting friends and family in our old home town, got the flu for my trouble, and came home hoping to see my Author Copies had arrived.

They hadn't, and I'm quite bummed, to tell the truth.  


So I’m trying to turn my frown upside down by putting a call out for photos of the book.  You know, to prove to myself it actually exists and this isn't all a dream conjured by the Matrix to keep me complacent.

Do you have friends in the UK or Oz?  Would you share this post with them and see if they’ll take a photo of my book in a store and tweet it to me?  If I get 2-3 responses, I’ll send each person a signed copy of the book (should it ever turn up.)  If I get lots of responses, I’ll do a draw. 


Here's what the covers look like: 


Australia

United Kingdom
Reblog, post, share...  Just please help me get the word out.
Photos can be sent to me through:

@DaniCollinsBook on Twitter

DaniCollinsAuthor on Facebook

Dani on Google+

Contact page on www.DaniCollins.com

Read more on my blogpost here:
Send Photos Of No Longer Forbidden To Enter Draw

In other news, I’ve been working with author friends on an anthology of short stories.  These are not excerpts but stand alone stories by sixteen authors from multiple genres, all with a theme of romance.  It’s exclusive to Kindle for 90 days and will be free on these dates:

January 11, 2013
January 26, 2013
February 25, 2013
March 4, 2013
March 25, 2013

Read more about it here:

Shared Whispers Anthology

Thanks!

Comments