Enter To Win A Kindle (& Other Stuff)

By 'Other Stuff' I mean I will be giving away a couple of copies of my books as secondary prizes when I draw for a Kindle electronic reader, but I also mean This Post Contains A Lot Of Stuff.

First, if you'd like to enter the draw, please visit my website and sign up for my newsletter to enter. Feel free to tell all your friends.

Full disclosure of contest details (in plain English): I am building my newsletter list with this contest so you will receive a copy of said newsletter March 4th, when I announce the winner(s). This also happens to be the day my fantasy romance, The Healer, will go live. Why yes, I am trying to promote it. You can unsubscribe at any time.

The draw will be held March 2, 2013 at the Seed Studio in Nelson, where I will be speaking on publishing, reading from The Healer, and signing books. Make sure your name is in before March 2nd to be included in the draw. And please come out for cookies and coffee if you're in the neighbourhood.

Full prize list includes:
  1. Winner: Basic Kindle ereader (or cash value approx $US 90.00) with a gift card for one electronic download of The Healer.
  2. Second Prize: One signed print copy of Hustled To The Altar with a gift card for one electronic download of The Healer.
  3. Third Prize: One gift card for one electronic download of The Healer.
Other appearances leading up to this event include:
More cool stuff: I recently signed my second contract with Mills & Boon, for three books.

The first, which had a working title called Married To A Stranger, is with my editor and is scheduled for this December. The really cool part? No Longer Forbidden? will be released WITH it, here in North America, as a two-for-one promo.

The extra super cool part? Married To A Stranger is about Adara and Gideon. Adara is the sister of Nic, from No Longer Forbidden? I know! My favourite thing ever, a linked book where you get to check in with Nic and Rowan living happily ever after. (ahem - spoiler alert, they do.)

Also, sometime this week Hustled To The Altar will be going live on Smashwords and other platforms.   I'll post here when it's available.

Now please visit my website to subscribe to enter for that Kindle.

Comments