Writer Wednesday

It's #WW, which is Writer Wednesday in Twitter-speak.

Writers, what do you need? Want to ask me something in person? I'll be making some appearances in the next few weeks and would love to connect with you:

Check out Events on my About page for details on:

  • Grand Forks Public Library February 23rd
  • The Seed Studio in Nelson, March 2nd
At both of these events I'll be sharing handouts revealing the math on my indie-published book, Hustled To The Altar. I'll also talk a bit about the differences between writing for print publishers (Harlequin Mills & Boon, London), small presses (Champagne Books, Calgary) and what falls to you, when you self-publish.

Follow me on Twitter. I often retweet advice that rings true to me or helpful blogs.  

Non-writers, Like my Author Page. I share pretty pictures. :)  And please, come out to the events mentioned above. I'll be doing a reading from Hustled and my new book, The Healer.

Comments