~ * ~
If that title reads funny, it's because I'm busy as a bumbling bee for the next while. After three back to back in-person events I decided online would be easier so I signed up for 25 events.
Here's my schedule for March and April. Please drop by and say hello at one (or all) of them. I'm doing it, you can, too ;o)
- March 17, 2013, HappilyEverAfterThoughts, Blog, Ides of March, Betrayal and The Healer
- March 23, 2013, CoffeeTimeRomance, Chat, "Fun With The Fantasy Folk" (see below for names of 'Folks')
- March 29, 2013, HowToWriteFast, Blog, Tips on Productivity, Worldbuilding and The Healer.
- April 1, 2013, RomanceDivas, Blog, Perseverance and Believing in Yourself, also The Healer.
- April 3, 2013, TheWritersVineyard, Monthly Blog, Pitching, Chats and The Healer.
- April 3, 2013, iHeartPresents, Blog, Top Tips with Other New Authors and Proof Of Their Sin.
- April 13, 2013, Behind The Book Spotlight, BlogTalkRadio
- April 26, 2013, RomanceBeckons, Blog, Author Focus and The Healer
- May 3, 2013, LoveRomancesCafe, "Worlds Of The Imagination" Chat, Fantasy Folk as below:
The Fantasy Folk from Champagne are:
our webpage for further information and giveaways.