Dani's Books On Sale

It would seem some of my books have gone on sale (digital editions).
My erotic romance 2 in 1 collection has gone on sale here:

Amazon US

Kobo - where it's been flirting with the #1 spot for a week.

Harlequin




This 2in1 from December 2013 is also on sale.

Note: This is Book One (No Longer Forbidden?) and Book Two (More Than A Convenient Marriage?) of my Makricosta series. This is a great time to grab this as I just turned in Book Four. (Book Three is An Heir To Bind Them.)

Amazon US

Harlequin


Other news, since I'm here? Have you seen the covers for my Montana Born books? I think I tried posting them from Hootsuite the other day and they didn't appear. Here ya go:


Release dates:

Sep 29th - Hometown Hero

Oct 13th - Blame The Mistletoe

You can read the #SampleSundays on my website and catch the blurbs under Books.


Want to be notified when my books come available? I always draw for a signed print copy from my subscriber list.

Join Dani's Newsletter

Comments