New Release - Xenakis's Convenient Bride

My Secret Billionaire is finally here!


Amazon: US |  CA | UK | Aus | Nook | Kobo | iBooks | GooglePlay
Bites of Books will be back, by the way. I've just had a busy couple of weeks. First, we went to Yellowstone, then I've had some family stuff (all good, birthdays, son home for summer, sister in town, that kind of thing). I'm also on a strict diet of two thousand words a day, so busy busy. 
I did manage to get my newsletter out on launch day. You can read it here
It has the link to my photos from our trip and some other insider news. I hope you'll consider joining. If you do, you'll auto-magically receive a link to download Cruel Summer as a welcome gift. 
And I really hope you consider reading Xenakis's Convenient Bride. I'm so thrilled with the reviews so far!
"This is one of those books you read in one sitting, it’s just impossible to put down. Dani Collins is fast becoming one of my favourite authors." ~Adel, Goodreads
 "This book has got to be one of the best books iv read recently, fast paced great dialogue couldn't put it down and read it in one go. Highly recommend this." ~Zeest, Mills & Boon website
"This is the best book I've read in a long time! Stavros and Callie were sooooo good together. The passion, the storyline OMG. Dani you out did yourself!!" ~Senta, Harlequin website
Xenakis's Convenient Bride is Book Two in the Secret Billionaire's trilogy. This sexy, exciting series features jaded tycoons making a wager they can go two weeks without their fortunes. 
Book One is Rachael Thomas's Di Marcello's Secret Son. Antonio goes undercover as a mechanic and discovers Sadie had his baby after their brief affair four years ago.
Book Three is Jennifer Hayward's Salazar's One-Night Heir. Alejandro disguises himself as a stable groom to wreak revenge on Cecily's family and accidentally has an affair with her--one with consequences.
My hero, Stavros? He poses as a pool boy! He's sent to his childhood home in Greece where he falls in lust for Calli, a housekeeper/nanny whom he marries to take control of his grandfather's business--then discovers Calli has a secret of her own. A son. One who was stolen from her. 
If you missed the #SampleSundays, you can read the first one here and here's another one.
Fun Fact! 
There's a prequel called The Secret Billionaire's Mistress. You can read it online for free at the Harlequin website.
Back to work for me. Have a great weekend!

Comments